In 2006 understanding the challenges, frustrations and constraints faced by businesses, we at Integrated Cloud decided to build our own cloud based software platform to drive efficiency and automation; CloudCube was born. Since then, we have added powerful modules covering all aspects of business including enterprise class and innovative solutions for managing large scale change programmes. Our senior team have worked closely with a number of global organisations over the years deploying the software, methodology and our unique consulting skills to deliver (and in a number of cases turn around) critical ‘must deliver’ programmes.
- Creation and delivery of the largest “Published Desktop”, Desktop Virtualisation deployment in the world including migration of over 3,000 applications and deployment with Fujitsu of 80,000+ seats across two continents following the build out of infrastructure in two Datacentres for a top 4 UK Retail Bank.
The turnaround of a major regulatory programme (120m Euro per annum budget) in major difficulty with the global regulators and seriously behind schedule despite a 400m Euro investment already made at the point we took over to recover the programme. Direct accountability to CFO of a Global Investment Bank.
Build of two subterranean Datacentres in Frankfurt and migration of seven European Datacentres to new Datacentres including Mainframe, midrange, exotics (Tandem As/400 etc), cash management, high net worth banking, payments infrastructure, accounting, ATM network and investment banking as part of an IBM outsourcing contract (2.5Billion Euro total value) for European Retail Bank. Four years duration of intense planning and execution, delivered six months early and 80m Euro under budget.
Integrated Cloud product, CloudCube is a consolidation of core business functions in a fully integrated cloud native application which allows organisations to:
• Simplify operational complexity;
• Improve workforce efficiency across your business;
• Rationalise software solutions;
• Reduce costs;
• Improve controls and efficiency;
• Eradicate a reliance on spreadsheets.
With powerful automation capability throughout, CloudCube takes care of all your administrative tasks, handing you back the time to concentrate on core business activities. Having individual software licenses for each of your business software needs is costly, complex and time consuming; CloudCube offers integrated modules in PPM, HR, Finance, Meeting Management etc. all in one solution! As well as reduced cost this allows for simplified BI and actionable insights into your data.
With a unique combination of methodologies, tools and consultancy, we offer the following services:
• SaaS (Software as a Service) Management tools
• Programme Governance & Control functions
• PMO (Project Management Office) Outsourcing
• Development of Cloud Strategy for Large Enterprises
• Support for major transformations in Datacentre Migration and Cloud Services
Our main offices are based in the city centre of Glasgow, Scotland but we have worked for clients from Sydney to India to Silicon Valley. If you’re interested in finding out more, please use the contact form.